When it comes to Real Estate, there are a lot of things that go into a successful purchase. You need to have a good idea of the market, what you’re looking for, what you can afford and, most importantly, you need to have a good buyer’s agent. A buyer’s agent is somebody who supports, advises and works on your behalf to find the perfect property and negotiate the best possible price.
There are a lot of benefits to having a buyer’s agent. For one, they have access to a lot of information that you may not be able to find on your own, including access to off-market properties. They also know how to negotiate with sellers and in many cases will get you a better price than you would be able to get on your own, often saving you more than the buyer’s agent fee to begin with so it makes perfect sense to have a buyer’s agent on your side.
So, if you’re thinking about buying a property, get a local area expert on your side to help you through the process. They can save you a lot of time and money in the long run.
Most homes in Sydney are listed for public auction so it is important to know how that process works and feel comfortable in an auction setting. If you physically can’t attend the auction or simply aren’t comfortable with the process then a buyer’s agent may be exactly what you need. An Ari Agency Buyer’s Agent will attend auction on your behalf for your primary residence or investment property purchase.
- We charge a flat fee of $900 + GST.
Research & Due Diligence
We will conduct a full due diligence package on your chosen property and will advise accordingly so you can be prepared and well informed before putting forward an offer.
- We charge a flat fee of 1,500 + GST.
- This package is usually bought alongside our bidding at auction and negotiation services.
You find the property and bing it to us, we’ll look after the rest. We are experienced negotiators and will give you the best chance at being able to secure the right property when it comes up.
- An upfront, non refundable retainer of $1,500 + GST is payable to start the negotiation process (covers 3 seperate negotiations before another retainer is payable).
- Upon purchase, our success fee is $15,000 + GST.
The Full Package
This is an all inclusive package that covers multiple negotiations, bidding at auction and the entire process from sourcing though to settlement.
- An upfront, non refundable retainer of $3,000 + GST is payable to begin your home buying/investment journey (our agreements span 6-12 months to ensure your peace of mind when purchasing).
- Upon success, our success fee varies between 1% – 3% of the property purchase price, less the retainer you have already paid.
- We are open to discussing a flat fee option however, we find that the percentage fee structure works better in most cases, especially when there is a big difference with the price range and requirements.
So, now that you have our buyer’s agent fee structure in hand, please reach out HERE, let us know where we can help with your property search and allow us to be part of your journey.