Price negotiation and property appraisal are two of the most critical aspects of buying a property. These should be handled well to ensure that the property you will purchase is priced based on its market value. To achieve this goal, hiring a property buyers agent who knows or knows someone who can negotiate the terms of sales to your advantage is recommended.
What Is a Property Negotiator?
Property negotiators are individuals who specialise in promoting and selling properties to clients. They do this by establishing and maintaining close relationships with clients. They also work closely with your property buyers agents and perform the following roles.
- Collect all essential information about the properties on sale
- Arrange meetings with you to assess your needs
- Show you around the various properties offered for sale
- Handle all your property buyers agent’s phone and email queries
- Arrange and facilitate contract signing in case a deal is made
- Establish a client base for a specific area
- Maintain open communication with you and your property buyers agent even after the sale of a property is done
Why Hire a Property Negotiator?
Hiring a property negotiator is regarded as a good option when you are planning to buy a property. It helps you save time and money by allowing the negotiator to handle all the needed procedures when purchasing a property. Hiring one can also provide you with the following:
- Access to information about the properties that are offered for sale in the area
- Assistance when you and your property buyers agent are inspecting the properties for sale
- Assistance during contract signing
- Assistance even after you purchased the property
Why Choose Ari Agency for Property Negotiation?
Choosing and hiring the services of Ari Agency for property negotiation provides you with the opportunity to get the most out of buying a property. We assure you of the following when you decide to work with us:
- Convenient buying process
Ari Agency has a team of expert property buyers agents who know how to handle all types of property buying issues. This makes the buying process more convenient and stress-free. Also, our agents know the tricks that the sellers would use to get the best out of the negotiation. Thus, you can expect that the negotiation will eventually be in your favour.
- Added savings
Our personnel are well-trained and experienced in handling property negotiations. They are proficient in pointing out issues that will convince the sellers to reduce the price of the property that they sell. So, you’ll spend less and save more.
- Access to off-market properties
Ari Agency is connected to an extensive network of real estate agents and owners. That’s why we can provide you with information about the properties offered on sale that are not yet available from other sources. Given this, you are a step ahead of the other buyers.
Are you ready to purchase a property with us? We’d love to hear from you! Call us on 0405 428 471 today.